Are you interested?
Integration Designers, as part of i8c, delivers software integration solutions, based on IBM technologies. We design and implement small and large integration projects for our clients. We are experts in IBM API Connect, IBM DataPower, IBM App Connect, IBM Integration Bus, IBM MQ, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration etc. Our solutions play a major role in the digital transformation of companies.
Integration Designers is part of Cronos Groep, one of the largest IT organisations and early stage investor, incubator, combinator and venture capitalist. Cronos Groep participates in more than 700 companies and is actively involved in the startup of about 20 companies per year.
To further help our clients with their digital transformation we are looking for an IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration consultant to join our team.
What do we offer?
- Integration Designers offers you a challenging job with plenty of coaching and training
- Interesting clients and projects. You will work on real life problems with a direct impact on the business of our clients and the broader society.
- A competitive rate, in line with your experience and skills
- Access to our assets, training material and knowledge base.
- A working environment where initiative and entrepreneurship is stimulated
- Regular fun team and knowledge sharing events
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience in the domain of application integration with IBM technology and want to gain further expertise in IBM’s integration solutions
- You want to deepen and broaden your skills regarding Hybrid Cloud Integration Platforms, API’s, events and micro services
- You have a broad interest in technology and corresponding new evolutions such as DevOps leveraging Kubernetes or Security with OpenID Connect
- You have good communication skills and are multilingual (Dutch or English, basic French)
- Education level Bachelor/Master
- You are willing to commute daily to Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent
What will you do?
- You will be responsible to architect, design, develop and test integration scenario’s
- You will collaborate with other senior team members in the areas of security, networking, infrastructure and overall IT architecture
- You will further grow as an expert in integration of API’s, (micro) services and hybrid cloud solutions
- You will be working for our large clients with challenging projects, both technically and functionally
- You will be a team player helping our clients with their digitalization challenges leveraging IBM’s modern, federated, hybrid integration solutions
Our expertise at the right place
Choosing Integration Designers is choosing a reliable partner who thinks along with you. With Integration Designers you can work on various freelance assignments at leading companies.
Integration Designers has been working with freelancers for many years
A good cooperation starts with trust. That is why we consider it so important that we establish and monitor this relationship of trust with our freelancers.
Contact & follow-up
It is important to have an introductory meeting in which we make clear agreements. We have regular follow-ups with you and your client and communicate clearly on your performance. After all, your assignment is more than just a project.
Why work with us as a freelancer?
You get to work with a stable, successful, social and dynamic company with colleagues that form the basis for a nice (working) atmosphere.
In addition to a flexible business partner, we offer you an interesting platform of benefits for a healthy balance between work and your private life.
What do we have to offer you as a freelancer?
- An open company with a Great Place to Work certificate
- Team building activities
- Free lunch in head office Kontich
- Freelancers can also use the Cronos benefits that the permanent employees enjoy.
- Study material
- Marketing material
- Freelancers are also more than welcome in all kinds of activities organized outside of working hours. Think of a running club, cycling team, walking club, volleyball, you name it and something is organized!
5 reasons to collaborate:
- Passion: Join a team with know-how and a passion for technology
- Challenge: Contribute to technically complex projects at leading companies in Belgium and the Netherlands, where your knowledge means added value
- Reliable and involved: Enjoy a personal approach and direct communication
- Correct: Punctual payment of your invoices
- Think ahead: Proactive approach and guidance at the end of your contract
Interested in getting to know us better? Apply now!
IBM Integration Specialists
Enabling Digital Transformations.
Let's get in touch...
Find us here
Pedro de Medinalaan 81