Are you interested?
Integration Designers delivers software integration solutions, based on IBM technologies. We design and implement small and large integration projects for our clients. We are experts in IBM API Connect, IBM DataPower, IBM App Connect, IBM MQ, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration etc. Our solutions play a major role in the digital transformation of companies.
Integration Designers is part of Cronos Groep, one of the largest Belgian IT organizations and early stage investor, incubator, combinator and venture capitalist. Cronos Groep participates in more than 700 companies and is actively involved in the startup of about 20 companies per year.
To further help our clients in the Netherlands with their digital transformation we are looking for an IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration consultant to join our team.
What do we offer?
- Integration Designers offers you a challenging job with plenty of coaching and training
- Interesting clients and projects. You will work on real life problems with a direct impact on the business of our clients and the broader society.
- A competitive salary, in line with your experience and skills
- Extra benefits such as a company car, mobile phone, laptop, a pension plan and health insurance
- A working environment where initiative and entrepreneurship is stimulated
- Regular fun team and knowledge sharing events
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience in the domain of application integration. Our focus is on IBM’s integration solutions
- You want to deepen and broaden your skills regarding Hybrid Cloud Integration Platforms, API’s and micro services
- You are eager to learn more about Hybrid Integration Platforms and interested in becoming an IBM Integration expert
- You have a broad interest in technology and corresponding new evolutions such as DevOps leveraging Kubernetes or Security with OpenID Connect
- You have good communication skills and are multilingual (Dutch or English))
- Education level Bachelor/Master
- You are willing to commute daily to Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent
What will you do?
- You will be responsible to architect, design, develop and test integration scenario’s
- You will collaborate with other senior team members in the areas of security, networking, infrastructure and overall IT architecture
- You will further grow as an expert in integration of API’s, (micro) services and hybrid cloud solutions
- You will be working for our large clients with challenging projects, both technically and functionally
- You will be a team player helping our clients with their digitalization challenges leveraging IBM’s modern, federated, hybrid integration solutions
At Integration Designers you have the opportunity to collaborate on different challenging projects at high-end customers.
In addition to the right project, you will find a passionate group of specialists. Integration Designers is more than integration, it’s about people.
Great colleagues, great support
Integration Designers focuses on training. Choosing Integration Designers is choosing permanent learning. Sharing knowledge = multiplying impact! The internal competence centers are our laboratories for sharing knowledge in the latest technologies. Integration Designers has a lot of expertise in house.
Training and certification is a must! We will train you to become a fully-fledged expert in your field. Based on your strengths and interests, we draw up a training plan together to realize your objectives.
Conferences and events
Keep up with the technological evolutions! Check in and get inspired during external conferences and events that matter.
Integration Designers is much more than just integration. Consultancy stands for a pleasant atmosphere. Get to know your colleagues better through events such as our FastTrack knowledge sharing sessions, our yearly hackathon, the annual family day, social team events.
Interested in getting to know us better? Apply now!
IBM Integration Specialists
Enabling Digital Transformations.
Let's get in touch...
Find us here
Pedro de Medinalaan 81