Are you interested?
Integration Designers, as part of i8c, delivers software integration solutions, based on IBM technologies. We design and implement small and large integration projects for our clients. We are experts in IBM API Connect, IBM DataPower, IBM App Connect, IBM Integration Bus, IBM MQ, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration etc. Our solutions play a major role in the digital transformation of companies.
Integration Designers is part of Cronos Groep, one of the largest IT organisations and early stage investor, incubator, combinator and venture capitalist. Cronos Groep participates in more than 700 companies and is actively involved in the startup of about 20 companies per year.
To further help our clients with their digital transformation we are looking for an IBM API Management consultant to join our team.
What do we offer you?
- Integration Designers offers you a challenging job with plenty of coaching and training. We have a deep expertise in IBM API Connect with over 10 references in Belgium. Needless to say that your are with us in the right place to use and build your expertise.
- Interesting clients and projects. You will work on real life problems with a direct impact on the business of our clients and the broader society.
- A competitive salary, in line with your experience and skills
- Extra benefits such as a company car, mobile phone, laptop, meal vouchers, a pension plan, bonus plan and health insurance
- A working environment where initiative and entrepreneurship is stimulated
- Regular fun team and knowledge sharing events
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience, or you want to acquire expertise, in the domain of IBM API Connect.
- You want to deepen and broaden your skills regarding API’s and micro services
- You have a broad interest in technology and corresponding new evolutions such as DevOps leveraging Kubernetes or Security with OpenID Connect
- You have good communication skills and are multilingual (Dutch or English, basic French)
- Education level Bachelor/Master
- You are willing to commute daily to Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent
What will you do?
- You design, implement, test and document the API management solutions
- You help our clients to make the switch to an API first way of working
- You define robust microservices and hybrid cloud architectures
- You setup the architecture and development process for customers starting with IBM API Connect
- You demonstrate new solutions and product capabilities to customers
- You participate in pre-sales activities and find new business opportunities
At Integration Designers you have the opportunity to collaborate on different challenging projects at high-end customers.
In addition to the right project, you will find a passionate group of specialists. Integration Designers is more than integration, it’s about people.
Great colleagues, great support
Integration Designers focuses on training. Choosing Integration Designers is choosing permanent learning. Sharing knowledge = multiplying impact! The internal competence centers are our laboratories for sharing knowledge in the latest technologies. Integration Designers has a lot of expertise in house.
Training and certification is a must! We will train you to become a fully-fledged expert in your field. Based on your strengths and interests, we draw up a training plan together to realize your objectives.
Conferences and events
Keep up with the technological evolutions! Check in and get inspired during external conferences and events that matter. Integration Designers is much more than just integration. Consultancy stands for a pleasant atmosphere. Get to know your colleagues better through events such as our FastTrack knowledge sharing sessions, our yearly hackathon, the annual family day, social team events.
Interested in getting to know us better? Apply now!
IBM Integration Specialists
Enabling Digital Transformations.
Let's get in touch...
Find us here
Pedro de Medinalaan 81